I am available for hire to perform a high-level review of your code. I specialize in Node, React, and React Native applications (including various API technology like GraphQL). If you are unsure if my competence reaches your stack, send me more details about it so I will be able to decide if I can conduct the audit.
If you find yourself in one of the following situations, it might be an excellent idea to conduct a code audit. The list is not exhaustive:
- You are about to launch your product and want to get the final check-up.
- You want to improve the code quality of your product for now
- You want to buy a company and need to assess the quality of its codebase.
- You want to increase the performance of your development team short to long term
- You want another opinion on upcoming technical decisions in alignment with your business goals.
A fresh pair of eyes will always reveal a load of issues that you and your current development team is too close to see. Following are only some of the common benefits:
- Higher code quality, and hence reliability and performance.
- Better maintainability, leading to lower support and maintenance costs.
- Preventing security and compliance issues.
- Primed development team with a broadened knowledge and enhanced understanding of underlying concepts.
We start with a video call, which serves as a primer for me. I need to get familiar with your product, the current state of your dev team in terms of size and maturity, and maybe some outlook on your plans and goals. This information will later help me to give bespoke guidance.
You grant me access to your codebase so I can inspect it. Of course, I will never take or disclose it to third parties. If you need more than my word for it, we do an NDA.
I then thoroughly investigate and review the code. After I've come to my conclusions, I create a report with general deductions as well as custom-tailored recommendations for your specific situation.
After your development team has gone through the paper, we have a concluding video conference with you and your team, in which we go through the report once more together and discuss any concerns and questions.
The price is currently flat 1000.00€ (no VAT charges on that, due to small business regulation according to §19 USTG). 50% of the payment needs to be transferred upfront.
If a "simple" code audit is not enough for you, you can step up another level. I will visit your company office and work together with your developers. On that occasion, I will extend their knowledge in crucial areas, boost their productivity as well as consult you on further steps and improvements to develop a more sustainable development strategy.
For how long? And for which price? I don't know yet - it depends on your needs and expectations. Please get in contact with me to discuss this opportunity further.